Customer and Product Care
All care instructions are provided on this page, but if you should have any other questions regarding your product, please send us an email via the contact page.
We use Neodymium or Rare Earth Magnets. These magnets are very strong. They are gentle on you and fine fabrics and are a superior alternative to pin brooches for many fine fabrics as they do not pierce the fabric.
WARNING – People with pacemakers, insulin pumps and other medical implants or devices should consult their doctor before using or handling the magnets.
Keep out of the reach of children. Dangerous if swallowed. Seek medical attention immediately.
These magnets are very powerful and can quickly snap together. Please use caution when handling.
To separate magnets, carefully slide them apart using your thumb instead of attempting to pull them apart.
Keep magnets at least 30cm from credit cards or any magnetic storage media. The strong magnetic field from magnets can wipe information clear.
Do not cut or grind the magnets as the magnetic material is combustible.
Magnets are brittle and damage easily. Do not drop magnet onto hard surfaces or allow magnets to smash together.
Many of my customer order our Bamboo ‘Rani’s Circles because of its absorbancy and comfort against the skin. Our bamboo viscose fabrics can look and drape like silk and wrap & drape into a beautiful array of styles. It is considered an Eco-fabric from a renewable resource. It needs no replanting, pesticides or fertilizers and its roots retain water in the watershed, sustaining riverbanks and reducing water pollution. The bamboo used to make our ‘Rani’s Circle’ Amazing Wraps for Women is certified organically grown by OCIA.
Bamboo fabrics will maintain their special qualities when washed in cold to warm water (up to 60 degrees Celsius) with a gentle bleach free detergent. Chlorine bleaches often cause yellowing Bamboo fabrics can be dried in a clothes dryer on the cool setting.
If hand washing, rinse well to help prevent staining caused by oxidation of cellulose by the leftover soap build-up.
Note: Fabrics containing vegetable dye should be dried away from direct sunlight.
Line drying in the sun is best, if possible. Machine drying using a cool setting is ok but don’t overdo it! Over drying can result in damaged fabrics.
Ironing Bamboo is best using a medium heat with steam.
Avoiding fabric stretch
Jerseys have an elasticity in them. If it is hung, the weight of the item may stretch and pull it down. For jersey fabrics, it is best to fold it neatly away. Fold your ‘Rani’s Circle’ in half down the spine between the armholes. Once the armholes are aligned, simply fold in half again, and again and again. Creases fall out quickly once worn if ironing is not an option.
Do not use bleaches. Lay flat to dry or hang over a bulkier item so as not to stretch or warp the shape or use cool tumble dryer. Do Not Iron. Should not crease easily, if required hang in a steamy environment.
To store – fold your ‘Rani’s Circle’ in half – down the spine, so the two armholes are aligned. Insert the hook of a padded coathanger through the armholes and arrange the wrap to drape over both sides of the hangar.
This is a fine delicate fabric. I prefer to hand-wash using a gentle detergent. Even shampoo can be suitable for silk. Gently agitate but do not wring or rub roughly. You can even take it in the shower with you. Do not use hot water or harsh detergents. Do not bleach or machine wash or use dryer. Silk is strong when dry, but fragile when wet. Take care. It will dry very quickly if patted dry with a towel and hung over a towel rail. Refrain from hanging in direct sun. To iron, use the cool silk setting, you can use steam. Alternatively, hang in bathroom in a steamy environment and creases will fall out.
- Besides its luxurious softness and lustrous beauty, there are benefits of silk that other fabrics, whether natural or man-made, simply cannot match. These advantages of silk have rightly earned silk its reputation as the queen of fabrics. If “Why Silk?” is still a question in your mind, the following benefits of silk should remove any doubts.
Because of its natural protein structure, silk is the most hypoallergenic of all fabrics.
- An all-climate fabric, silk is warm and cozy in winter and comfortably cool when temperatures rise. Its natural temperature-regulating properties give silk this paradoxical ability to cool and warm simultaneously. Silk garments thus outperform other fabrics in both summer and winter. Silk worn as a second layer warms without being bulky
- Silk is highly absorbent and dries quickly. It can absorb up to 30% of its weight in moisture without feeling damp. Silk will absorb perspiration while letting your skin breathe
- In spite of its delicate appearance, silk is relatively robust and its smooth surface resists soil and odors well
- While silk abrasion resistance is moderate, it is the strongest natural fiber and, surprisingly, it easily competes with steel yarn in tensile strength
- Silk takes color well, washes easily, and is easy to work with in spinning, weaving, knitting, and sewing
- Silk mixes well with other animal and vegetable fibers
Wash in a garment bag on a gentle, cool to luke warm, machine cycle preferably using a garment bag. Wash like colours together.
Do not use bleaches. Lay flat to dry or hang over a bulkier item so as not to stretch or warp the shape or use cool tumble dryer. Can sometimes wrinkle easily so use a cool steam iron.
To store – fold your ‘Rani’s Circle’ in half – down the spine, so the two armholes are aligned. Insert the hook of a padded coat hanger through the armholes and arrange the wrap to drape over both sides of the hangar.
Rayon Poly Blend
Wash on a gentle, cool to luke warm, machine cycle preferably using a garment bag. Wash like colours together.
Lay flat to dry or hang over a bulkier item so as not to stretch or warp the shape or use cool to warm tumble dryer. Use a cool steam iron if required.
Refunds and Returns Policy
Refunds and Returns
- IF PURCHASED ONLINE: For change of mind returns, all full price and reduced merchandise that is unworn and in its original condition can be returned to ‘Rani’s Circle Online’ at the customers cost, for a full refund within 30 days of delivery.
- IF PURCHASED IN STORE: Full price items can be returned to either the point of sale or via post at customers expense, for a refund within 30 days of the purchase date. For change of mind, we offer an exchange or store credit for the value purchased.
- Returns, refunds or exchanges will be accepted on any faulty or wrongly described merchandise returned within a 30 days from purchase.
How To Return Or Exchange An Item
- Simply complete the returns form enclosed with your order and send it back to us with the items you wish to return within 14 days of delivery.
- If you would like to exchange an item, please inform us of the style, size and colour that you would prefer. The item from the original order will first be returned and a new order containing the exchanged item will be processed. Any discounts received will be carried over in an exchange. If the exchanged item is of lesser value than the original item(s), any additional funds will be refunded after postage costs.
- If you are returning or exchanging a faulty, damaged or incorrect described item, Rani’s Circle cover all packaging and postage costs.
- For change of mind returns and exchanges, customers are responsible for all the return postage costs.
RANI’S CIRCLE RETURNS
Please contact us and we will supply address to send. Lea Mob: 0439996811 or email@example.com.
Please ensure your return parcel packaged and both sender’s address and ‘Rani’s Circle’ online return address are clearly displayed on the outside of the parcel. To avoid delivery problems we encourage sending your return back by registered post or alternatively a photo of package with attached postage may suffice.
Please allow a few days from the day your parcel is delivered us for your account to be credited. Once we have processed your return we will notify you via the email address provided with your original online order.
Cancellations And Order Ammendments
Unfortunately we may be unable to cancel or make changes to an order (including deliver address, change to colours and sizes or removing items) after an order is placed. Please ensure all details provided are full and correct at the time of order placement. We’ll do our best at this end.